Trinity OBGYN Buffalo DelawareShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.066666Bargaining Unit:
Trinity MedicalExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
8:00am - 4:30pm; 9;00am-5:30pm
Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary health team, is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care.Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Graduate of an approved NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and CAHEA accredited Physician Assistant training program (Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA)
- Valid certification by the NCCPA as developed by the National Board of Examiners
- Master's Degree preferred.
- CPR Certified
- ACLS Certified
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) to three (3) years' experience in an OB/GYN setting preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Work is demanding and stressful at times
- Visual and auditory acuity are essential
- Works indoors in a well-lit, well ventilated area
- May be exposed to communicable diseases
- On-call coverage.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.