Mount St. Mary's HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend RotationHours:
Provides rehabilitation according to state licensure. Organizes and conducts treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury and/or disability. Practices with autonomy, adhering to Best Practice guidelines and communicating with all healthcare professionals for the best plan of care for the patient.
- Masters of Science Degree required
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC's) or currently enrolled in a Clinical Fellowship Year program to obtain CCC's required
- Must possess a valid NYS license and registration to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Prior experience working in a similar clinical setting preferred
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.