Sterling Surgical CenterShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
Catholic Health EmmausExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 6am-6pm occasional Saturdays 6am-2pm
Contributes to the company's mission and values by treating patients, visitors and staff with a friendly, helpful demeanor both in person and over the phone. Provides care in the ambulatory setting directed toward meeting both the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient. Is a resource person and teacher. Care given reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations. Utilizes initiative and strives to maintain steady level of productivity. Is a self-starter. Is compatible and supportive; and a team player. Communicates on behalf of the patient, reflects the mission, ethics and goals of the facility, as well as the focus statement of the department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One year health care clinical experience preferred
- Communicates with a positive and caring attitude towards patients, visitors, peers and other staff members
- Demonstrates ability to perform work in an accurate and timely manner
- Desire and skill to meet the needs of the outpatient
- Continuous awareness of need for safety measures in patient care
- Must strive for gentle, friendly, cooperative and courteous behavior toward our poor and underprivileged population
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.