St. Catherine Laboure SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
The Clinical Nurse Manager LPN is responsible for coordinating the clinical activities of the nursing unit under the supervision of a registered nurse. Ensures that high quality care is provided to patients. Leads the coordinated efforts of the disciplinary team to ensure the delivery of high quality care. In accordance with the current Federal, State and local standards, guidelines and regulations, the Clinical Nurse Manager will ensure optimal quality of care.
Responsible for meeting the goals of a High Performing Health System. This position entails 24 hour responsibility, authority and accountability.
- Graduate of accredited school of practical nursing
- Current New York State license as a Licensed Practical Nurse required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum two (2) years current experience with demonstrated competence as LPN in managing patient care required;
- Minimum two (2) year previous long term care, sub-acute, certified home health care, hospice, or medical/ surgical LPN experience required;
- Two years leadership and/or management experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills, conflict mediation skills, ability to develop and articulate vision for program of care, effective resource procurement and allocation, ability to mentor others, and ability to coordinate activities of others required.
- Strong clinical quality management skills
- Strong problem solving and innovation
- Knowledge of the New York State Nurse Practice Act
- Ability to Prioritize/Multitask
- Strong Financial Ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to manage vision and purpose
- Conflict management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other computer software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Leadership abilities and ability to coach and mentor direct reports for performance
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.