Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 1Status:
Temporary FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
8-4, weekdays vary, Sunday- Saturday. Full time hours June through December
Provides inpatient rehabilitation according to state licensure. Organizes and conducts treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury and/or disability. Practices with autonomy, adhering to Best Practice guidelines and communicating with all healthcare professionals for the best plan of care for the patient.
- As per professional degree from an accredited program by the NYS Department of Education
- Registered and licensed by NYS Department of Education, or eligible
- Prior experience working in a similar clinical setting preferred
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting
- Standing and transferring of patients
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.