Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
varies, 6a-11p, 6:30a-5p, 9p-8a, 2p-10p, 9a-10p work assignments at both campuses as needed
Summary:In conjunction with the Director of Pharmacy and Lead Pharmacist, ensures compliance with the rules and regulations that govern the practice of Pharmacy within the hospital and all extension services.
- Fulfilled graduation requirements from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) program.
- Licensed to practice under a Limited Permit from the State of New York.
- Eligible for professional licensure in New York State.
- Attainment of professional licensure within 2 years of date of graduation.
- Pharmacist Doctorate (Pharm D) preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Demonstrated experience in program and service development, quality assurance and medication use indicator experience, and cost containment programs.
- Two (2) to six (6) weeks of orientation, depending on prior experience.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Strong knowledge of math.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate the following machinery: Personal computer, laminar flow hood, biological hood, compounding devices, telephone, fax machine, hospital computer systems, copy machine, prescription balance, automated medication dispensing machines.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.