Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.733333Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Sunday and Saturday 3:30p - 11p Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:30p - 10p
Monitors people and property on outside hospital premises. Polices Parking facilities, interacts with the security department, when requested. Collects parking revenues, and continuously remains alert to prevent fire, theft, vandalism, trespass or physical violence of any nature. Prepared to serve employees and patrons of Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and Catholic Health.
- High School education or GED, and some college desirable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND FACILITY
- Parking lot or parking ramp background preferred
- Past service in public relations field very desirable
- Knowledge of computerized cash registers, electronic or mechanical experience is desirable.
- Should be able to withstand weather conditions and be in reasonably in good health.
- Intermittent exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Should be able to withstand adverse weather conditions.
- Moderate physical effort required, may engage in activities requiring prolonged standing, walking, close machine/instrument work or lifting, pushing, pulling supplies or equipment.