Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
7-3 Thursday, Friday and every other Wednesday.
Receives, sorts, distributes, and processes all incoming and outgoing U.S. Postal and interdepartmental mail. Responsible for the monthly reporting of postage allocation to the Finance department.
- Experience in mail processing preferred
- Mechanical knowledge of mailroom equipment preferred
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communications
- Interpersonal and communication skills required
- Record keeping and data entry
- Ability to work independently
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs