Trinity OBGYN Buffalo DelawareShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
Trinity MedicalExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
37.5 hours weekly 8a - 4p
Clinical support position involving the direct participation in non-invasive diagnostic procedures including taking temperatures, collecting blood and urine samples, prepping patients for examinations, recording vital signs, scheduling surgeries, obtaining insurance authorizations, and assisting office staff. Patient confidentiality must be maintained at all times. This position will also require active involvement in patient triage activities and ancillary medical support functions as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Current New York State Licensure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in an acute care or physician office (primary care or specialty) setting is required
- Able to work well in stressful situations and conditions of frequent interruption.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to and work at other Trinity Medical facilities and/or physician practice offices.
- May be exposed to infections and contagious diseases
- Occasional exposure to unpleasant patient elements
- Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances
- May be exposed to /occasionally exposed to patient elements
- Exposed to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries and illness)
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
- Handles emergency or crisis situations
- Subject to many interruptions
- Occasionally subjected to irregular hours
- Occasional pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries
- Handles absentee replacement on short notice
- May be exposed to toxic chemicals due to photocopier
- Flexibility in scheduled working hours/days to meet needs of practice.