Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.480000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend RotationHours:
6:30am to 2:30 pm, 4-7 pm
Assists in department activities to include; assembly, service and distribution for patients, staff and visitors. Ensures adherence to standardized recipes, menus and safe handling practices. Check's meals for accuracy and ensures the timely delivery of food carts to the nursing units. Maintains cleaning and sanitizing of work areas, equipment, and small wares. Adheres to the Values in Practice initiative.
Responsibilities:EDUCATIONEXPERIENCEKNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School Graduate
- Ability to read and write English and follow oral and written instruction
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to read and tell time
- Ability to perform basic Math functions
- Ability to function effectively under conditions involving frequent interruptions
- Strong customer service skills
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents.
- Chemicals. Subject to flammable, explosive gases cuts and burns.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
- Exposed to hazards of steam and heat and varying degrees of kitchen elements.
- Standing and walking most of the day.
- Extreme Cold: Temperatures cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort.
- Extreme Heat: Temperatures hot enough to cause bodily discomfort.
- Moisture: Frequent contact to water or other liquids.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.