Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Evenings, Days, with call, weekend and holiday rotationHours:
On call for the operating room first assist coverage
The Physician Assistant is a dependent health care provider who, working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary health team, is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients. All duties and responsibilities must be accomplished with the guidelines of the established protocols and in accordance with the Physician Written Practice Agreement as required by New York State.
- Graduate of an approved NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and CAHEA accredited Physician Assistant training program (Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA).
- Valid certification by the NCCPA as developed by the National Board of Examiners.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year surgical experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation.
- Respond to surgical on-call emergencies.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.