Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7-3p, 3-11p and 11 to 7a varied dependent on business need.
Under the supervision of the Lead Switchboard Operator, and according to specified procedures, operates a console telephone switchboard in order to relay incoming, outgoing and inter-office calls. Performs various hospital communications and clerical duties.
- High School diploma or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Experience managing multiple calls at one time of varied urgency and acuity. Call center or similar history is acceptable.
- Must be able to understand English and comprehend oral instruction
- Must be able to deal with the public, medical staff and hospital personnel in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to exercise good judgment in decision making