Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1168Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Performs the daily activities of the housekeeping department in accordance with facility guidelines to assure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Experience requirements should be the minimum acceptable standard for the position. Jobs will not be routinely re-graded as a result of change in experience requirements resulting from a change in incumbents.
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication.
- Standing, walking, climbing, kneeling, heavy lifting.
- May work in cramped areas.
- Exposure to chemicals and hazardous materials.
- Subject to environmental temperature extremes.