Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 3Status:
Full Time FTE: 0.920000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00pm to 7:00am
The Registered Professional Nurse in Labor and Delivery delivers direct patient care utilizing the Nursing Process to patients with obstetrical, neonatal or gynecologic health needs. He or she collaborates with other health professionals in coordinating patient care and provides direction to other non-licensed personnel within the department.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required
- BSN preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BLS required
- ACLS, and NRP required within 6 month required
- Electronic Fetal monitoring certification required within one year required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- A minimum of one-year labor and delivery, critical care or med-surg. experience required;
- In lieu of experience successful completion of an internship/preceptorship in Labor and Delivery.
- Demonstrated clinical ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task