Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Promotes and maintains a positive service culture. Performs a variety of duties to include serving meals to patients/residents and visitors in a professional, efficient manner. Instructs patients on meal ordering system and assists patients in placing meal orders if necessary. Assesses patients' capabilities to utilize the meal order system. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Adheres to the Values in Practice initiatives.
Responsibilities:KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Ability to read and write English, follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to tell time and read a clock
- Ability to perform basic Math functions
- Strong customer service skills
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical/power equipment.
- Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemicals.
- Subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases.
- Subject to burns and cuts.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
- Exposed to hazards of steam and heat.
- Exposed to varying degrees of kitchen elements.
- Extreme Cold: temperature cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort.
- Extreme Heat: temperature hot enough to cause bodily discomfort.
- Moisture: frequent contact with water or other liquids.