Mount St. Mary's HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
M-F 7:30a-3:30p 8a-4p, 9a-5p, 10a-6p
Provides medical care in support of professional medical staff. Provides a variety of medical services to patients in accordance with established laws and procedures. Works cooperatively with other health professionals under the direct supervision of a physician.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of an accredited program for Nurse Practitioners.
- Master's degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Three (3) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred. Experience in family practice/specialty setting preferred.
- Certification in CPR and annual re-certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Work is demanding and stressful at times.
- Visual and auditory acuity are essential.
- Works indoors in a well-lighted, well-ventilated area.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases.