Ambulatory Surgery Center LockportShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.200000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
7a-3p, 8a-4p, 9a-5p, 10a-6p, 11a-7p
The Advanced Practice Provider is a dependent health care provider who, working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary health team, is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients. All duties and responsibilities must be accomplished with the guidelines of the established protocols and in accordance with the Physician Written Practice Agreement as required by New York State.
- Licensed Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in New York State
- Current NYS license
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Infection Control Training certificate desired
- Board Certification by NCCPA required
- Meets credentialing requirements as appropriate through the Medical Staff office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year surgical experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Respond to surgical on-call emergencies
- Required to travel to different CH sites
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.