Mercy Nursing Facility SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Performs a variety of duties to include prepare, assemble, and distribute meals to patients/residents and visitors. As needed serves cafeteria patrons and works on the cash register. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas and equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations according to Supervisors' request.
- High School graduate, student or equivalent preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non-verbal communication;
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language;
- Ability to tell time and read a clock.
- Ability to perform basic Math functions.
- Prolonged standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Must have sufficient dexterity to handle food and equipment efficiently and safely
- Works in varying atmosphere temperatures ranging from 0 to 90 degrees
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling
- May be exposed to hazards from electrical, mechanical and power equipment
- May be exposed to housekeeping cleaning agents and chemicals
- May be subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases
- May be subject to burns and cuts