Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
Provides care to stress lab patients utilizing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation skills under the direction of a physician in accordance with established policies, practices and standards. Prepares patients and conducts a variety of diagnostic procedures in the cardiac stress lab. May participate in other diagnostic procedures in the cardiology department, including TEEs, application and scanning of holter monitors, administration of medications in the Echo Lab and the EEG Lab. May assist in directing, coordinating, or the delivery of patient care throughout cardiology, including cardiac rehab, where applicable.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- License to practice Nursing in New York State.
- Must have five (5) years acute care nursing experience with cardiac rhythm interpretation.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Exposure to patients who may be confused or combative
- Exposure to patients with infectious diseases.