McAuley Residence SNF Sub AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care to designated residents under the direction of a registered nurse. Coordinates and supports the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of the resident, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITYWORKING CONDITIONS
- Long term care experience preferred
- Post-Hire Experience- One (1) year experience in the job in order to "perform in an acceptable manner"
- Strenuous positions: pushing, lifting residents, on feet most of the day
- May be exposed to disagreeable conditions: odors, communicable diseases, infections, injuries from residents or equipment