Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.153333Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00am to 7:00pm
Provides daily nursing care to patients/residents following established policies, procedures, and standards of practice.
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License
- Evidence of competency in cardiac rhythm interpretation
- Completion of ACLS certification within 1 year
- BLS within 3 months
- Two (2) years' experience in a critical care area.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.