Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
3pm - 7pm weekdays and 7am-12noon Sundays
Primarily responsible for specimen collection procedures, including but not limited to, venipuncture and capillary draws. Assist in the collection of autologous donors as requested.
- High School diploma or GED
- Successful completion of Clinical Phlebotomy rotation and/or six (6) months experience in phlebotomy which includes microcollection and butterfly collection on both geriatric and neonate/pediatric patients preferred.
- Proof of certification required if experience is less than six (6) months
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Six (6) months experience in phlebotomy which includes microcollection and butterfly collection on both geriatric and neonate/pediatric patients
- Ability to obtain information and interpret this information in terms of the patient's needs
- Customer focused
- Able to work well in stressful situations
- Consistently demonstrate a confident and professional manner to coworkers and the public
- Able to work safely with infectious and/or hazardous materials.