Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
7.5 hours M-F, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Under the direction of the V.P. Facility Planning, Design & Construction coordinates facility planning, design and project execution activities on behalf of Catholic Health System with primary emphasis on Architectural and Engineering Services, Project Management and Construction Services. Serves as the primary interface with Catholic Health business planning development for facility and equipment related capital projects. Provides direction (matrix) in partnership with CEO's, COO's, Physician Enterprise & Service Line leaders to associates within Catholic Health who are administering projects in order to ensure best practices, compliance, departmental continuity and elevation of skill sets.
- B.S. Degree in Architecture, Construction, Construction Management or Civil Engineering required
- Professional Architectural Degree(s) (Bachelor of Architecture 5 year professional or BS Architecture & Master of Architecture) preferred
- Experience and knowledge of health care environments with strong emphasis on architectural design, interior design, construction means and methods and property management.
- Experience with large project management initiatives.
- Extensive demonstrated successful project management in a health care environment.
- Experience in creative problem solving within a dynamic health care system setting.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates computer competency in internet utilization, Microsoft office suite and maintains a general knowledge base relative to current AutoCad and Revit releases and project management programs in support of evolving system standardization processes and ability of Catholic Health to maintain current electronic communication of data relative to industry standards
- Knowledge of local, state, federal building codes
- Professional New York State licensed architect preferred, with in-depth knowledge of local, state, federal and NFPA building codes
- Travel between all facilities of Catholic Health is required