Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7-3p, 7:30-3:30p, 8-4p, 8:30-4:30p, 9-5p, 9:30-5:30p, 10-6p, 10:30-6:30p, 11-7p
Coordinate total patient care for patients undergoing examinations and interventional radiology procedures in the Imaging Services Department. Collaboratively working with the physicians, imaging services staff, pre surgical evaluation, patient care units and Ambulatory Surgery. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel to maintain standards for professional nursing practice and performance improvement.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License
- Certification in ACLS within 1 year
- BLS within 4 months of hire.
- One year of experience in a critical care area
- Completed cardiac rhythm course or demonstrates competency