Mount St. Mary's HospitalShift: Shift 3Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.666667Bargaining Unit:
SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00pm to 7:30am
The Registered Professional Nurse accepts responsibility for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation as appropriate to the ages of the patients served, based on areas of clinical practice. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Maintains confidentiality of all hospital/staff information. Strives to incorporate the philosophy and mission of Mount St. Mary's Hospital and to incorporate the Hospital's goal of: Quality care, in a personal manner with total regard for individual human dignity.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- RN licensure in New York State or Graduate Nurse limited permit
- Must satisfactorily complete the dysrhythmia training program and quiz within three (3) months from time of placement. If the employee does not pass the test, the employee can retest within one (1) month.
- Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Graduate Nurse required
- One year experience in an acute care hospital preferred for the Registered Nurse
- Must possess current BLS within sixty (60) days from placement.
- Answer telephones
- Maintain logs
- Maintain patient charts
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Hazards: conditions where there is danger to life, body, and/or health