Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
6:30a-2:30p, 7a-3p, 8a-4p, 9a-5p, 10a-6p, 1p-9p
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with physicians, ancillary and other patient team personnel maintaining standards for professional nursing practice and performance improvement.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing;
- BSN strongly preferred;
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License;
- Completed cardiac rhythm course or demonstrates competency;
- Certification in ACLS within 1 year;
- BLS with 4 months of hire.
- One (1) year of experience in a critical care area.