Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7a-3p, 10a-6p, 12p-8p
Coordinates total nursing care for the perioperative patient by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary, nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the surgical setting. Participates in performance improvement initiatives.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License
- BLS within 6 months of hire
- One (1) year Med/ Surg experience
- Appropriately and safely operates multiple instruments and equipment during the perioperative phase.
- Good mental and physical health.
- Activity includes balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grouping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions and heavy work, and the ability to cope with stress.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Available for extra and on call duties.