Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1168Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Performs duties related to the coordination of functions and activities in Respiratory Care Services, Sleep Care Lab and Pulmonary Function Testing. Functions in a pivotal role for the smooth operation of each department.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree required
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) years previous medical office experience required
- Five (5) years previous medical office experience may be accepted in lieu of Associates Degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong keyboarding abilities with good working knowledge of MS Office software programs.
- Working knowledge of medical terms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Normal heat, light, space and safe working environment. Occasional exposure to medical gases and dirty linen.