Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Temporary FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
10a-6p, 11a-7p, noon-8p
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional license
- ACLS within 1 year
- BLS within 3 months of hire
- One (1) year of experience in a critical care area or One (1) year G.I. experience.
- Completed cardiac rhythm course or demonstrates competency
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Physical activity includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work.