St. Catherine Laboure SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 3Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Assists and provides for resident in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care.
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100 hour nurse aide course
- Must be New York State Certified or deemed "waived".
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100 hour nurse aide course.
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and nonverbal communication
- Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control
- Lifts, pulls, pushes residents
- Stands and walks most of the day
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions