Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
9:00am to 2:00pm
Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions for members in person, via phone, and through mail, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments. Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals. Performs a broad variety of member services functions such as opening and closing accounts and completing loan applications. As appropriate, processes requests/transactions. Assists members and potential members in understanding and utilizing Sisters Hospital Employees Federal Credit Union (SHEFCU) products and services. Answers members' questions regarding SHEFCU services provided and performs a variety of account maintenance duties. Actively cross-sells SHEFCU services. Performs specific assigned side-jobs including various clerical and receptionist functions, and assists other Tellers with duties as required. Serves members promptly and professionally.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
KNOWWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Abilities generally acquired on the job in 12 months. No experience necessary.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance, dress, and attitude.
- Good math skills.
- PC proficient including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Internet and other PC related applications, business equipment including adding machine, copy machine and telephone.
- Efficient typing skills.
- Knowledge of Member Service Representative operations and procedures.
- Basic understanding of Credit Union operations.