Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Executive FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
8:00am to 4:00pm
The President, Sisters of Charity Hospital & St. Joseph Campus has operational responsibility for the safe and high quality delivery of acute clinical, diagnostic, ancillary and other operational services provided within the hospital. This role manages the operational and financial results by adhering to the productivity and safety standards required to meet CHS's budget, mission, core values and system vision and goals.
The President will partner with the clinicians and associates across all departments to ensure performance metrics are being met and are appropriate for ongoing measurement to support the efficient delivery of care. This role will also partner with the SVP, Acute Care, and other Hospital Presidents to ensure consistent and integrated delivery of system goals and Catholic Health's core values are incorporated into the day-to-day operations at the hospital level, while making certain the individual and collective needs of the patients and associates are being met.
- Masters' degree in Hospital Administration, Business or other related discipline required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressive leadership and operations experience in a healthcare system and/or in a complex matrix environment with track record of having met financial, operational, and other organizational goals
- Experience in healthcare, strategic planning, management consulting, board relations, financial management, capital and operating budgets, community relations, fund raising, politics and other related areas.
- Management experience in a hospital that is part of a large, complex, and integrated system
- Proven leadership experience managing operational performance and results for clinical and administrative staff in an acute care setting
- Demonstrated financial acumen including budget management and resource allocation to achieve financial goals and operational objectives at the hospital and across the system
- Successful track record managing the operational delivery of high quality, clinical outcomes and promoting a culture of accountability, quality, and patient-centered care
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory landscape and regulatory bodies; experience leading union and non-union workforce; experience managing through healthcare technology transformation; and comfort building strong community relationships in a mission driven organization
- Position requires work being carried out throughout the Catholic Health System's organizations, including regular travel between organizations and to off-site locations as needed
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.