Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
7a-5p M-F varied with potential hybrid option.
In partnership with the management and other leaders of the Contact Center, the Financial Clearance Supervisor oversees daily operations and specific administrative functions related to the Financial Clearance function within the Contact Center. The Supervisor will assist with frontline service delivery and serve as the first point of contact for any employee-related concerns. The Supervisor serves as a mentor and role model to frontline staff and will be readily available to provide team members with the tools and training needed to meet established service goals. In addition to supporting employees and direct service delivery, the Supervisor will act as a single point of contact for initial communication with interdependent functions within the Contact Center. As such, they are responsible for facilitating bidirectional communication between frontline staff, other Contact Center functions, and leadership. In addition to assisting with these functions, the Supervisor may be responsible for managing staff schedules, approving leave, and assisting with payroll, among other functions; there may be instances when this position is requested to perform additional duties on behalf of the functional manager.
Because the Contact Center is a technology-dependent department, the Supervisor must demonstrate competence to operate across various technology platforms. The Supervisor must exhibit strong dedication to providing outstanding customer service, accept responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, and ensure the delivery of a high-quality service that consistently meets established performance indicators within a rapidly growing centralized enterprise.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) years of relevant, supervisory level experience
- Two (2) years or more experience in healthcare contact centers, pre-access, patient access, admissions or hospital business office, or physician practice office
- Experience with supervising teams
- Experience with business processes and workflows
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring staff
- Effective at leading by example
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to communicate professionally while maintaining confidence, confidentiality, integrity, and objectivity
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Goal oriented with high standards of quality work and accountability for team performance
- Proficient in time management with superior prioritization skills
- Ability to type at a speed of 45 words per minute, at minimum
- Technological aptitude to master additional programs and technologies, including CRFM, telephony, electronic health records, and other potential systems
- Some local travel is required
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs