Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7a-3p, 8a-4p and 9a-5p
Operates fee computer register and collects parking revenue while adhering to Hospital cash handling procedures. Reviews daily paperwork and reconciles with McGann Report; completes ticket audits; serves as Parking Attendant. Troubleshoots and remedies equipment problems. Distributes monitors and maintains log records of parking passes; prepares parking passes for clinical departments. Prepares biweekly work schedule. Assists with vehicle registration, distribution and maintenance of access cards/log records.
- High School education or GED, and some college desirable
- Parking lot or parking ramp background preferred.
- Knowledge of computerized cash registers, electronic or mechanical experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, parking related software)
- Should be able to withstand weather conditions and be in reasonably in good health.
- Carry a pager
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with equipment
- Strong analytical skills, financial aptitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills