Licensed Practical Nurse NorthTraditional MSHC 2
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Adminstrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Licensed Practical Nurse works under the direction of a Registered Professional Nurse. Performs selected nursing care for the sub-acute, convalescent and chronic patient.Responsibilities:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Current NYS licensure as an LPN required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of one (1) year combined direct patient care experience as an LPN required
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing Certified Home Health Agencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills]
- Basic Microsoft Office skill set
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- May be exposed to unsanitary conditions in some home settings
- May be exposed to high crime areas within the community or within the county by the agency.
- Endure exposure to weather and temperature extremes.