Certified Nurse Assistant Trainee FBM
Location: Orchard Park, NY, United States
Date Posted: Feb 9, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Father Baker Manor Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Will train with certified staff to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Training will encompass classroom and clinical training. Assists and provides for residents in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care. Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- None required
- Previous health care experience preferred
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Ability to learn the application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.