Certified Nurse Assistant Trainee TMR
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: The McAuley Residence Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199Summary:
Will train with certified staff to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Training will encompass classroom and clinical training. Assists and provides for residents in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, ORPass high school proficiency exam.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- None requiredPrevious health care experience preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Ability to learn the application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.