Certified Nursing Assistant SubAcute TMR
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 26, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: The McAuley Residence Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.400000: Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199Summary:
Assists and provides for resident in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care. Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam.
- Must be New York State Certified or deemed waived.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100 hour nurse aide course
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control
- Lifts, pulls, pushes residents. Stands and walks most of the day
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions