Registered Nurse Hemodialysis SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 1, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.920000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Registered Nurse in Hemodialysis delivers direct patient care to patients receiving hemodialysis treatments based on utilizing the Nursing Process. He or she collaborates with other health professionals in coordinating patient care and provides direction to non-licensed personnel within the department.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current New York state registration
- One year of Hemodialysis experience
- Meets and is current and competent with all New York State licensure requirements, not limited to Infection Control and Child Abuse mandatory reporting.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous RN experience strongly preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform technical aspects of job with unit-based equipment.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work across Service Line
- Ability to meet demands of unit staffing - need for increased census and acuity.
- Adaptable to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.