Registered Nurse Pulmonary Rehabilitation KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020
Status: Per Diem Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACESummary:
Provides pulmonary health and rehabilitation services to patients utilizing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation skills under the direction of a physician in accordance with established policies, practices and standards.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License
- Successful completion of BLS within 3 months of hire
Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.Must possess the ability to assess/interpret patient data and draw appropriate conclusions. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Five (5) years acute nursing experience
- Must possess valid license and be currently registered as a professional nurse in New York State
- Must be CPR/BLS trained
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Occasionally exposed to infectious diseases and potential to be exposed to blood and body fluids.
- Works with medical gases.