Certified Nursing Assistant Resident Care FBM
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Orchard Park, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 12, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Father Baker Manor Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.400000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Assists and provides for resident in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam.
- Must be New York State Certified or deemed waived.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100 hour nurse aide course.
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control
- Lifts, pulls, pushes residents
- Stands and walks most of the day
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions