Licensed Practical Nurse SCH After Hours
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jan 26, 2019
Status: Part Time Flex Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Days and Evenings Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Licensed Practical Nurse assigned to the Primary Care Center administers nursing care to the outpatient and is responsible for the delivery of the patient care through the process of planning, implementation and evaluation to the ages of patients served based on the areas of clinical practice, under the direction of the Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Physician. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Maintains confidentiality of all hospital and staff information.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Current New York State Licensure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Previous occupational health or infection control experience.
- Relevant & current out-patient experience preferred in pediatrics, OB/GYN, and/or Medicine, depending on location and services offered at site.
- Able to work well in stressful situations and conditions of frequent interruption.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.