Facility Services Attendant Environmental Services KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 3, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: UFCW Local 1Summary:
According to established procedures, cleans and services building areas; moves furniture, equipment and supplies in and around hospital departments; and performs a variety of environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.Responsibilities:
EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid NYS Drivers License
- Must be able to understand English and comprehend oral instruction.
- Maintains and carries cleaning equipment.
- May be required to perform work duties of other departments.
- Valid NYS drivers license may be required to perform some duties.
- May be required to climb ladders, runs floor buffing machines and move furniture.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.