Certified Nurse Assistant Trainee SCL
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2020
Facility: St. Catherine Laboure SNF Post AcuteStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Varied Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: variedShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Will train with certified staff to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Training will encompass classroom and clinical training. Assists and provides for residents in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- None required
- Previous health care experience preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Ability to learn the application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.