Nurse Practitioner Sisters After Hours SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Provides medical care in support of professional medical staff. Provides a variety of medical services to patients in accordance with established laws and procedures. Works cooperatively with other health professionals under the direct supervision of a physician. Responsibilities:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current NYS RN license required.
- Completion of an accredited Master's degree Family Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current NYS license as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Nurse Practitioner Certification required.
- Certification in BLS required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Three (3) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a RN
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literate
- Strong organizational skills
- Work is demanding and stressful at times.
- Visual and auditory acuity are essential.
- Works indoors in a well lighted, well ventilated area.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases