Nurse Assistant Nursing Floats SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Dec 4, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 3: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Provides basic care to patients by assisting professional patient care givers in meeting identified needs of patients. Performs various patient care activities and provides related non-professional services as required to meet the personal and comfort needs of patients. Maintains a clean, safe, and neat environment. Functions under the direction and supervision of the professional nurse. Performs duties of the job in accordance with hospital policy, standards of care and regulatory requirementsResponsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Must meet one of the following criteria: working in nursing home or hospital for one year as a Nursing Assistant, or must be currently a student nurse or must have certification as a Nursing Assistant from an approved program:
- H.H.A. - Home Health Aide.
- P.C.A. - Personal Care Aide
- NYS Nurses Aide Certification (100 hours)
- Successful completion of Project Soar PCA Program
- Ability to read with comprehension
- Ability to do simple arithmetic
- Ability to write legibly.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions