Medical Assistant MHB MCCC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Mercy Comprehensive Care Center Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
The Medical Assistant is under the direct supervision of the LPN, RN, NP, Physician Assistant and/or Physician to deliver care to the patient and assist the health care provider Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Associates degree or certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Proficient in computer skills, including the use of a computer (keyboarding and the mouse), Microsoft Word and email
- Mental and physical health sufficient to withstand strenuous activity, bending, lifting, walking
- Hand and finger dexterity to manipulate hospital equipment
- Desire and skill to meet the needs of the outpatient
- Continuous awareness of need for safety measures in patient care
- Must strive for gentle, friendly, cooperative and courteous behavior toward our poor and underprivileged population