Clinical Lab Technician SCH SJC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph Campus Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Primary responsibility is to perform tests on body fluids to provide information for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. The ability to properly handle specimens, which will be analyzed at a later time is required. The ability to prioritize work to ensure efficient performance is requiredResponsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Associates (AAS) Medical Laboratory Technology degree or related discipline required
- NYS Licensure Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain information and interpret this information in terms of the patient's needs
- Knowledge of growth and development
- Understanding of the range of treatment needed by these patients
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment.
- Ability to work in stressful situations is required.
- Schedule flexibility is required.