Computed Tomography Technologist Imaging Services KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Varied Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
Technologist performs all CT procedures independently not requiring technical supervision. Technologist is familiar with and capable of performing image processing and transfer functions associated with CT operations.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology
- BLS Preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a staff technologist.
- Previous CT experience preferred.
- New York State License as a General Radiologic Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Techologist. ARRT certified preferred.
- New York State Driver's License recommended due to requirement to rotate to offsite facilities.