Administrative Assistant IV Mission
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 16, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Administrative Regional Training Cntr Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Administrative Assistant IV for the Catholic Health Mission Integration Services (MIS) division serves as a key resource for Community Benefit planning, evaluation and reporting to fulfill the charitable obligation of Catholic Health (CH), State and Federal Government requirements. Manages the CH Mission Integration Committee of the Board packets, CH Community Benefit Implementation Plan documents, and CH Ethics Committee meeting documents. As an Administrative Assistant IV, the associate is responsible for the administrative aspects of Mission Integration Services within the Catholic Health. Serves as a project manager and a key resource for ARTC Mission Integration Spirit Committee activities, CH Community Involvement and Fundraising, including CH Believe in Giving Campaign. Serves as a resource for Executive Suite for office coverage and support of C-suite senior leaders with other C-suite admins.Responsibilities:
- Associates Degree in Business or related field or five (5) years minimum experience in lieu of degree
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Five (5) years of administrative support experience required
WORKING CONDITION ENVIRONMENT
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of Catholic Health
- Possess proficiencies with computer skills and mastery of and including advanced knowledge and utilization of Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word, and Internet
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication, organizational skills, and grammatical proficiency are additional requirements
- Ability to work independently in the completion of projects
- Ability to function in a diverse, challenging and fast-paced setting, plan and adjusts workload to consistently meet deadlines with minimal direction
- Awareness of adheres to compliance and confidentiality policies and practices
- Customer focus, team player, interpersonal and political savvy, peer relationship, problem solving, time management
- Perform job functions accurately while maintaining a high volume of work activity while working independently
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Local travel for Board meetings and additional meetings as required.